We follow DMCA policy to remove any content on any site on the server hosted by NOWWEST Pte. A limited partnership issued by a third party violates the protected right of innovation. Violators may be prohibited from commenting on the website. If you believe that any content on our website infringes your intellectual property rights, please use the form below to contact us and provide specific details of the content, including:
- Your name, address, and electronic signature are required fields.
- The materials that are violating and the URL where they can be used on our web
- Proof that you own the material's intellectual property rights.
- You declare that you have a sincere belief that there is no legal basis for using this content.
- A statement regarding the accuracy of the notice, and in accordance with the penalties for perjury, that you are the owner or authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
If we receive a DMCA complaint and we remove the relevant content that you displayed on our website, you can send us a counter notification. The counter notification must contain the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number, and physical or electronic signature
- Before processing, you should determine the material and its location
- Under penalty of perjury, a denial that the content was omitted due to an error or misidentification.
- The subscriber agrees to the jurisdiction of the local federal courts, or the jurisdiction of an appropriate judicial authority in a foreign country.
When you give us a DMCA report, we assume you have read and agreed to the following statements:
*I have a good faith conviction that the content(s) in the campaign mentioned above infringe on my or the copyright owner's rights, and that their use is illegal.
*I certify, under penalty of perjury, that the above information is true and authentic, and that I am the owner or representative of the above-mentioned rights.